· Purple sweatshirt or cardigan with embroidered school logo
· White cotton shirt/blouse for Year 6 children
· Tie for Year 6 children
· White polo shirt for Nursery to Year 5 children
· Black or Grey trousers
· Black or Grey skirt
· Black shoes are preferred rather than trainers. If trainers are worn, they must be black and as plain as possible (No Astroturf trainers please)
· No heels
· No jeans, no joggers or jogging bottoms (joggers are allowed in Nursery)
· White round neck t-shirt
· Black shorts
· Black plimsolls/trainers
A change of clothing is required for PE including a change of footwear. This must be kept in school in a bag of a reasonable size and of a soft material.
Jewellery cannot be worn for PE under any circumstances. If a child wears earrings, they must be able to remove them for PE. We would expect that parents only allow children to have their ears pierced at the beginning of the summer holidays when they have plenty of time to heal before the start of the new term.
*All school clothes should be named*
· Only stud type ear-rings may be worn and a watch
· No drop ear-rings, necklaces or bracelets to be worn
· No make-up or nail varnish allowed
· Extreme hairstyles are not acceptable in our school
Uniform with our logo on can be purchased from Uniform Direct & the Uniform Hut. Please click the logos below to take you directly to their websites -
We also aim to play outside in all weathers so please supply your child with a warm coat or raincoat during cold or wet weather, and a hat and sun-cream during hot weather.